Hooray for Euro Tours!
number 9 sounds good!
Epic list, and glad you had trains on there somewhere! gred blog dude
What a great list! So adventurous. I think I may be able to help you with Item No. 6
Mac!! You are so awesome buddy! Keep going and doing your thing! I need to make my own bucket list! And if you need a place to stay before you get to Vancouver hit me and Joel up for a place to stay, food and tours!!!
haah will do shelbs I am seriously thinkging about working out west next summer!!!!
thanks for checking it out, talk to you later!
This is a great list, good luck with getting it all done! You should expand the Europe point though – there is so much to see here!
Thanks so much for following my blog too, I really appreciate it
yes! I put it together fairly quickly. Your right though the Europe point definitely needs some expansion . I just learned that you can ride to Europe from North America on a Freight boat! (that would allow me to bring my bike). I was shocked to here you could actually pay to ride on such a thing.
Thanks for stopping by!
Nope but if you ever have the urge.. you know who to call! ahah
well since im a USA citizen I probably shouldn’t be hopping trains haha, dont want to go to prison
so what exactly is freight hopping?
sweet! So do you do it illegally or do they know your on the train?
Illegal, but penalties range from getting a slap on the wrist to a $60.00 trespassing fine to spending nights in prison and getting a criminal record.
Fortunately, in canada, we are a bit more lenient on the issue, and penalties aren’t so harsh. I would never try doing it in the USA. It’s all worth it though, you just have to be smart, and not interfere with the workers everyday routine!
I am certain this list will grow quickly.
- Bicycle from Montreal-Ottawa (and back)
- Go to Rio, Brazil, and from there, complete some tour of South America. Document and make a film.
-Complete the anticipated tour from Montreal, QC- Moncton,NB- PEI- Gros Morne, NL- Summer 2012
- Get the film I produce on the trip in the Ottawa Film Festival- Summer 2013
- Visit all provinces in Canada.
- See every state in the USA
- Hike Tent Rocks, New Mexico
- Freight Hop from Calgary, AB- Hay River, NWT
- Freight Hop from Calgary, AB- Vancouver, BC
- Do a Euro Tour
- Visit Azul living in Mexico City
- Start my own micro brewery
- Graduate from university
- Do some sort of Yukon-Northern BC-Alaska Tour
- Visit a desolate Inuit Village
- Go cage diving with Great Whites in South Africa
- Do a bicycle tour down the Pacific Coast (Can-US)
- Go to Big Sur, CA
- Learn to fly fish
- Travel to the other side of the world (at least one way) by cargo ship
- Compete in a Homebrew Competition
- Spend some quality time in Quebec City
- Go to a pow wow
dont know about number 12
im going to be helping with number 14
and you should add visiting your home country lebanon
yes let me know what you want done and I will get going on it.
It’s on a first come first serve basis!
Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 86 other followers